Reinstall Watch Me Change due to App crashes when launch
Apple app approval process also test our apps before releasing them to Apple iTunes App Store.
However, corrupted binary can still sometimes made it to our customer's device. We created instruction that you can follow to reinstall WMC onto your device.
The process includes Recover your Images from the App, Backup your device, Download WMC App, Reinstall WMC App, then finally Restore device data from Backup.
Reinstalling the app often times resolve any corrupted app binary on the device.
However, if reinstalling did not resolve your WMC App issue, you can contact our support team and let us work with you Before you leave a negative review. Our support team will try to resolve the issue as soon as we can. Thank you for supporting WMC!***** STEPS TO BACKUP IMAGES STORED WITHIN THE APP TO YOUR COMPUTER
- Download and Install a third party application (for Mac or PC) called
iExplorer from Macroplant
- Launch iExplorer after successfully installed onto your computer. Plug your device to your computer and wait for your device to show up in iExplorer
- Click Apps within your device and look for "WMC" (no quotations)
- Highlight "WMC" and you'd notice a few folders shown in the folder pane
- Double click the "Documents" folder and you should see a list of JPG image files
- Copy all the JPG image files within "Documents" folder to your computer. These are the photos taken using WMC
***** REINSTALL APP USING ITUNES
- Launch iTunes on a computer to which your device is synced
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable
- Right Click on your device name in the iTunes left navigation pane
- Select "Back Up" from the popup menu
- Wait for the backup procedure to finish
- On Backup section of device "Summary" page, you will see the time the device was last backup. It should be the current time.
- Select the "Apps" tab in the left part of iTunes
- Find "Watch Me Change" app. Use the search bar at the top of iTunes if you have a lot of apps. If you did not see "Watch Me Change" app there, go to File > TRANSFER PURCHASES FROM xxx. Delete "Watch Me Change" app from your iTunes library by Right Click "Watch Me Change" and select "Delete" in the popup menu. Select "Move To Trash" when prompted
- Go to iTunes Store and DOWNLOAD ("Buy") "Watch Me Change" app again. You won't pay the app again if you are using the original Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
- The latest available download for Watch Me Change Face is version 1.202 as of July 14, 2012
- Delete "Watch Me Change" app from your device by tapping and holding its icon on your device until you see the small X button in the corner of the app icon. Click this X button and select DELETE when prompted
- Select your connected device by Left Click its name in iTunes left navigation pane
- Open the "Apps" page of your connected device in iTunes
- In the "Sync Apps" section find "Watch Me Change". It should be unchecked, because you just deleted it from your device
- Drag the app to the right, to the screenshot of your device, and drop it somewhere. This will mark "Watch Me Change" app for re-installation
- Press "Apply" at the bottom of iTunes. This will install the app binary from your iTunes library. Make sure that the app launches correctly. Since it's a fresh installation, there will be no files and settings in the app at this point
- Right Click on your device name in iTunes left navigation pane. Select "Restore from Backup" from the popup menu. A confirmation dialog will appear. Make sure that it shows the time of the last backup that you were noting a few steps above
- Wait for the restore process to finish. This will restore your files and settings from the earlier backup
DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE AND DO NOT CLOSE ITUNES UNTIL THE BACKUP PROCESS IS COMPLETED
DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE YET!
NOW YOU CAN DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE
Send us an email to let us know how it works out. Our support team will contact you as soon as possible.